Monday, March 12, 2012

St Paddy's Day Nails-Part 2!

Here's my St. Paddy's NOTD for today! They were supposed to be double lightening bolts like I did here, but I tried to freehand them and do it without tape and it didn't work so well. I'm not entirely sure what they look like now.. maybe more like some weird abstract flower, but they're green so that's all that matter hah.
I know yesterday I said I was going to use Sinful Colors Irish Green a lot this week, but after using it today I think I'm changing my mind. It wasn't opaque at all and more resembled a jelly polish with a lot of VNL after 2 coats. Just wasn't a fan.
Today I discovered, if I actually put my hand right new to my window it makes for some good light. ha
What I Used:
Base:Sinful Colors Irish Green
Dark "Bolt":OPI Here Today...Aragon tomorrow
Tips:Milani Hi-Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!