Monday, August 6, 2012

52 Week Challenge: Need Marble Mani

I was doing so good for so long.

Now I'm weeks... scratch that, months behind on the challenge. Will I be able to catch up before December 31st?! Will my nails ever regrow?! Will I have enough polish to finish the job?! Will I look like a complete fool walking around with Easter nails in the middle of the Summer?! (Likely, hah) Stay tuned to find out...

For my first new post back from hiatus, I decided to try to catch up on the 52 Week Challenge. When I saw that this week's challenge was a needle marble..well let's just say I was less than thrilled. I've never tried it before but marbling in general was never my favorite. I do have to say it was a quick and pretty easy mani to do, and I suppose for that reason a good one to start with. 

Quick and dirty! I didn't clean up, properly file nails, or car about my horribly dry cuticles. Some may call it being lazy, I'll call it being"edgy". hah I promise next time I'll be better.


I was pretty pissed that right after I finished this mani, I saw this amazing one. I really don't feel like doing my nails all over again though. Plus my nails are far too short for any kind of french design right now anyway. *sigh* As you can see my index finger is shot. It split and cracked a few days ago and made me sad.

6 comments:

  1. I love this!! It would look so cute with orange white and sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay your blog is awesome!!! Gorgeous nails! :D
    I am your newest follower :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Your blog is really super, I think you should get it.

    I posted about it on my blog and linked to you, so you can read about it and nominate bloggers of your own if you want.

    http://elaprimapolish.blogspot.ca/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice take on a marble manicure! I really really like the black and white one on your ring fingers. Very nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute and I like the combination of colors!

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!