Sunday, March 11, 2012

52 Week Challenge: St. Paddy's Day Nails

As I have mentioned before, I love me a drinking holiday. Also I'm likely part Irish (who in the hells knows, I'm full of European DNA), so I'm all about St. Paddy's Day. That being said, I'm making this a week of all St. Paddy's Day nails. Yay! Who's excited?!?
Get ready for part 1!
Phwabam!!!
My trusty dotting tool in action again! I'm really feeling the dotted nails, and the base green on those nails! It's almost a dark green jelly with green glitter. That abomination on my index finger is supposed to be a shamrock, but I failed miserably. It's been a little while since I freehanded a design like that. It's a good thing you can't see my left hand, it's horrible.
Who says stripes and dots don't mix?!
I used one of my stripping brushes for this nail. Next time I do this I'm not going to do a light color directly down the middle, it's very distracting imo. Also the stripes were supposed to be random and not symmetrical, but somehow I think I managed to make them mirror each other.

What I Used:
Dotted nails-Base: Finger Paints Mistletoe Mischief
Dots: Ultra Pro Leaf Me Alone
Index-Base: Ultra Pro Leaf Me Alone
Shamrock: Orly Luxe
Thumb-Stripes:Sinful Colors Irish Green (You'll likely be seeing this again this week hah)
Finger Paints Mistletoe Mischief
Confetti My Favorite Martian
Milani Hi-Tech

2 comments:

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!