Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Little Secret for Covering Tip Wear..

Ok, let's face it.. I'm a lazy person. I procrastinate pretty much everything. So if I can find a way to make my already chipping mani last a few days longer, I totally will. The best way I have found to do this is, obviously turn any mani into a french!

I upped the ante on yesterday's mani with a double lightning bolt (I literally cannot say "double" anything without thinking of this), using Sinful Colors' Secret Admirer. Once again inspired by Nailside!

This was from a few weeks ago, when I killed my pinky :(

I am thoroughly addicted to this lightning bolt tape technique! I have so many ideas for it. I wish I could come up with a genius scotch tape mani idea like this! I think I'm going to make a trip to Michael's today to pick up a set of scrapbooking scissors I've been wanting for ages, and let the genius flow out of me. hah
Mr. Skull again! hah
What I Used:
Color-Hot Topic "Tidal Wave"
Tips- Wet n' Wild Silvivor
         Sinful Colors Secret Admirer Stamp- Konad Special Polish White
 T/C- Seche Vite

2 comments:

  1. love love love the color combo! and the skull! love that u added on the red rhinestones on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little skull and crossbones with the red jewel eyes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!