Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beautiful Freakin' Day = Holo OD!

It's finally super beautiful out here, and not cloudy or grossly humid, so I'm breaking out some holo!
I just got Rated Holographic last weekend at my favorite dusty store, and I had to try it out. I also received the new Bundle Monster plates, so I also had to try out my favorites from the set. Which of course was skulls and tiger (??) stripes. I'm pretty pleased with how it came out, minus a small screw up stamping the skull.
Rawr!


I'm loving these new BM plates!.. even if I only stamped half the skull -_-
Yay! Look at all the holo-ness in these bad boys! 

I only have these two in the Kaleidoscope collection, and I have to say I am semi let down by Rated Holographic". It's definitely way more of a scattered holo, and you need a lot of direct light to really see any of the holo effect. Whereas He's Going In Circles, is beautiful! I can even see some of the linear holo effects in dim interior lighting. Meh, I guess it happens sometimes...

Ohhh Sidenote- I've been using Nail Tek 2 to try and strengthen and grow out my nail, cause they are breaking like bitches all the time lately! I've read some good reviews, and am really hoping this works. I'll keep you all informed...

What I Used:
Colors: China Glaze He's Going In Circles
            China Glaze Rated Holographic
Stamps: BM-223 (Stripes), Sinful Colors Black on Black
              BM-225 (skulls), Konad Special Polish White
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!