Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Still Wednesday Somewhere!

So, it's not technically Wednesday in my time zone at the moment, but I still wanted to get my Pink Wednesday on.
Can we just ignore a few things about this post?
Namely:
-the fact that I have some serious tip wear
-how dry and gross my fingers are
-the lack of proper cleanup on my ring finger
-how sad my little nubbins pinky looks
I did this bad boy a while ago, forgot to take a picture immediately after I did it, but really loved it, was in a hurry (it was finals time) so I quickly snapped a few photos with my p&s. So please forgive all of the above, I just hope you guys like it and it inspires you on some level..
The Return of Hello Kitty!
Smelly polishes and neons, what could be more Summer than that?! I have to say, although these Color Club polishes are super streaky, and take at least 3 coats I still LOVE them! Maybe I'm just a sucker for  gimmick...
I love this stamp so much! I still  cannot believe I got it for free!
Some major fail.

..and a closeup of this awesome color combo. It reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 
What I Used:
Color Club The Lime Starts Here
China Glaze Broken Hearted
Ring Finger- Color Club Yum Gum
Stamp- Sinful Colors Black on Black
Plate-M71

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink and lime green combo! By the way I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink cracked so well! Love these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Love the hello kitty!! The pink crackle polish with the green nail polish for some reason reminds me of a dinosaur egg?? LOL. BUT it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments! (sorry for slacking..) I think to get the pink to crack like that I did a really thick coat, just so ya know.
    I get the dinosaur egg thing too actually! Something about pink and green that I love!

    ReplyDelete

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!