Prefect timing for a celebration too, being Mardi Gras and all! I have to say, my favorite holidays are drinking holidays. No worry about getting everyone the prefect presents, dealing with family, or detailed planning of the day. Only one goal in mind...Have fun(well and generally get drunk hah)! So of course I had to celebrate with a Mardi Gras mani! I've only done gradients once or twice and it shows. :sigh: I'll have to practice. Hopefully you guys get where I was going with this one though!
|Ignore my horrible cuticles, I'm trying to fix them..|
This took forever!
- 1 coat Orly-Luxe
- 1 coat Oke.doke-Goldilocks
- 3 "gradient coats" (I sponged on the polish) Sinful Colors-Call You Later
- 1 gradient coat Orly-Here Comes Trouble
- 2 1/2 coats Finger Paints-Purple Pallette to build up purple glitter
I've also been doing my nail art on nail wheels a lot lately, so I figured I'd include these in here too. Enjoy!
For these guys I used the same polishes as above plus:
- The glitter is Kleancolor-My Valentine
- The purple creme is Finger Paints-Pretty as a Portrait
- The green creme is Ultra Pro-Leaf Me Alone
That's all guys, have a good Mardis Gras, get a DD or eat a lot of amazing, delicious, greasy food if you're not a drinker! :)