Thursday, February 16, 2012

Colorful tips with some crack

So I recently was organizing my computer and came across a whole graveyard of pictures of manis I never posted! I don't want them to go to waste so I'm going to post them now, enjoy the first installment of the series.
This is going to be a challenge to remember all the polishes I used, but I think I can do it.
The tips are a little weird because I did this after a few days of wear.




What I Used:
Base Color: China Glaze-Refresh Mint
Crackle: China Glaze-Cracked Concrete
Tips: China Glaze-Peachy Keen

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) Love your blog! I just started following, would love you to check out my blog and follow back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! <3 Just check out your blog and it's adorable! Definitely following back! :)

      Delete

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!