Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mmm... Hot pink and Crackle

Another recycle jobby I did.. I love the hot pink polish under the black crackle! It looks really great on the whole nail too and not just the tips. I did this on my toes a few weeks back and left it for a whole week! *gasp* I'd taken pictures, but I don't want to scare people with my weird toes..
Alright here goes, recycled from this mani from a few days ago :


Doing the Crackle on the tips wasn't totally successful, but I will definitely try it again.  I think the nail that turned out the most like what I was going for was the thumb..



What I used:
Color- Sally Hansen nailgrowth Miracle in Innocent Nude
Tips-China Glaze Pink Voltage on the tips
T/C-China Glaze Shooting Stars
Tips (on top)-China Glaze Crackle Black Mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!