Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Recycled Leopard

Being a broke, lazy (read:busy) college student I don't always have the time, or patience to do a new mani every day (although believe me I'd love to!), though my short attention span leaves me bored of a mani after about a day. What's a girl to do? 
Recycle! 
As you'll see, I am a big fan of mani recycling. Maybe this is "cheating" to post these on my blog, but hopefully it may give you guys some ideas on how to change up a mani without completely changing a mani.

I'm a serious animal print freak... fair warning.

I really love the little pop of blue with the "spots"
Here's what the City Color looks like,
on my lovely windowsill  
Pretty self explanatory I think.. I added some blue "spots" with City Color "Light Blue" (ehhh.. there's no name to be found on the bottle so that's what I'm calling it), using my dotting tool. 


















Here's the details for the original mani: http://seriouspolishjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/03/purple-holo-and-leopard.html
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously ♥ comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts good or bad, so comment away!